Statuts tontiniers et autres textes du XVIIIe siècle
- 1769 - Bellecour, abbé. The academy of play; containing a full description of, and the laws of play, now observed in the several academies of Paris, relative to the following games, viz. Picquet, Quadrille, ... The comet. From the French of the Abbé Bellecour. Dublin, 1769 .
- 1780 - The new impression of the English tontine, or, life annuity plan. The advertisement. English tontine, or life annuities, secured by such freehold landed estates, in Great-Britain and Ireland, ... [London?], [1780?] .
- 1790 - Yorkshire Tontine. Copy of the deed of covenants, from the trustees, directors, and agent of the Yorkshire Tontine; ... York, 1790 .
- 1791 - Boston Tontine Association. The constitution of the Boston Tontine Association. MDCCXCI. [Boston ],  .
- 1792 - Kentish Tontine Society (Maidstone, England). Government security. Rules, and articles of the Kentish Tontine. To commence August the sixth, 1792; and to terminate, so far as respects the admission of members, August the fifth, 1793. Maidstone,  .
- 1793 - Cork Tontine Coffee House Debenture (copy of the Deed...), Cork, Anthony Edwards, 1794 .
- 1794 - Wilkie, David. Theory of interest, simple and compound, derived from first principles, and applied to annuities of all descriptions. ... With an illustration of the widows scheme in the Church of Scotland. By the Reverend Mr. David Wilkie, ... Edinburgh, 1794 .
- 1796 - A short account of the periodical tontine association for the benefit of children and persons of all ages, London, Thatcher and Witaker, 1796 (1st ed.) .
- 1796 - A short account of the periodical tontine association for the benefit of children and persons of all ages, London, Thatcher and Witaker, 1796 (2nd ed.) .